“First Class had changed”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not my first time to fly United first class but not as good as it used to be. It used to be that they would offer you things without you having to ask for them it seemed that this time I had to ask for headphones, had to ask for water and had to ask for more wine.!! It used to be that only people in first class were allowed in first class this time people kept walking into first class to get stuff. Trip was not bad but also not special just average.

Date of travel: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a great flight to and from Japan on United Airlines. They really take care of their passengers. Awesome flight crew and pilots

Date of travel: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I found the plane immaculate and the staff friendly. We were making a connection in NJ. No problem. Plane was full. We left on time and arrived 20 minutes early. I was happy. We fly United all the time. We always have a pleasant experience.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight started off on the wrong foot when the airline had to delay due to pilot sleep regulations. While waiting at the airport prior to boarding the pilot walked around and personally apologized to everyone even though it was regulation they had to have 10 hours of down time (rest) prior to flying again. The flight itself was smooth and uneventful. Flight attendants were just that, attentive, the food was nothing to write home about. Note, avoid the curry chicken.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I really enjoyed the flight. We drank water and juice and ate pretzels for snacks. There was very little waiting time before departing and the flight exchange in Denver was good. We were so thankful that we could find our way out of the airports with ease. Oh, I did find out that if you have allergies, such as what I have, you do not stick Kleenexes in every pocket , Take one or two PACKAGES! Evidently drugs can be smuggled inside Kleenexes.

Date of travel: October 2018