“Visit family and friends”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The seats were small,and space was tight. It was two stop flight to Tucson. The last leg of the flight the staff was not friendly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our flight to Tulsa was cancelled for weather issues; after reviewing the radar directly above the gate person we determined there was an 8 mph wind in Oklahoma. The gate authority told us to get hotel and food vouchers at customer service. We were all sent to the UNITED customer service desk. After an hour we got to talk to someone and were told since the cancellation was weather related there were no vouchers. During all this confusion there were other passengers that were getting vouchers for the same flight, they had determined the flight crew had flown to many hours that day. This was relayed to the customer rep and we still had to argue the fact its was CREW related not 8 mph winds. Customer service Manager had disappeared and never returned. Customer service refused to located our luggage and told us it had been sent to Tulsa. That's funny cause we didn't get to go..... So remember if its weather related the airlines are not responsible to give you accommodations…. Our luggage was also lost when we finally made it Tulsa the next day...…..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

To the ticketing agent in Houston on September 23, 2018 at 6:00 am; Thank you for refusing to add my PRE TSA # to my ticket. I really appreciate your rudeness and disrespectful treatment of my wife and myself. What you didn't know is that my prior flight was cancelled the night before and I was told to get help at the counter the next morning by your own customer service department. I appreciate the fact you refused to help us and then turned your back on me and hid you name tag and badge and would not acknowledge me. Horrible customer experience in Houston seems to be the normal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was told by the LEAD flight attendant I was not allowed to store my back pack in the overhead, IT MUST go under your seat. I paid to check 2 bags unlike 75% of the other passengers that carried on 3,4 or 5 bags. IF anything you should thank me for paying extra, not talking down to me. I'm not spending 4 hours with no leg room. This LEAD flight attendant needs more customer training. Thanks Betty, Belinda what ever your name was on Flight 668 to Houston from San Juan on September 22, 2018 your customer service is horrendous.

1  Thank Brad P
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Comfortable - I like the smaller planes - flight was delayed twice (so about an hour) and the airport was so cold I had to purchase a sweatshirt or risk becoming ill.