“Nothing extraordinary, but efficient”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 17 January 2018

United Airlines takes you safely to and from your destination.Boarding procedure was very orderly. It was done by groups, beginning with those in first class, PWDs, passengers needing special assistance, and so forth. Flight was right on time. The seats were quite small; so was the legroom. It was peak season when I flew to Fairbanks and there was quite a number of by-standers, whom the airline tried to accommodate. The snacks and the drinks they served on board were just fine. It was the heart of winter, but cabin temperature was properly regulated. Flight attendants were friendly and accommodating. Good service, all in all.

Date of travel: December 2017

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Was very happy with the service all around. Flight was on time and all crew members were amazing. I love doing the self check in for our baggage tags. Made everything so much quicker. Thank you United. This was an early morning flight and very peaceful.

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I'm a frequent flyer on United Airlines because their Hub in Newark is the closest airport to my house and very glad they are. Even though I'm a platinum member they treat all customers the same. Most of the Flight attendants I've felt with are friendly and courteous. If you do come across someone that isn't fill out the questionnaire that is emailed to you once the Flight is complete. I always do whether it's good or bad

Date of travel: January 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I have flown all of the major American airlines for many years. United has been one of my favourites as they have kept many of the advantages of the old Continental. On a recent flight from Tucson to Houston, I was happy that the flight attendant was friendly yet not overbearing.

The flight got me to Houston early and the flight was uneventful. The best part of the flight was that the internet actually worked.

The seats were comfortable although just a tad thin, the meal was a cold salad with salty chicken that was uninspired and bland. The dessert was a high fat, a high-calorie cookie that would have just been better warm. However, had I paid for first class rather than getting an upgrade I would have complained more about the food.

Date of travel: January 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I was very impressed with the check in, the cabin, the seating, the fully flat bed, the service and the whole flight experience. In fact I missed my flight due to poor connection from New York city ( I was on a Virgin America flight which was diverted from NY to Chicago because of an oxygen issue) United looked after me by putting me up at the LA Airport Hilton and put me on the next flight out on the following night.

Date of travel: May 2017