“The food is terrible and the seats are cramped There was plastic or a piece of glass in the dessert”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 16 December 2017

The food is really bad specially going from Newark to Delhi by rajbhog foods It is supposed to be Indian food, but it is really bad tasting. There was a small piece of glass or plastic in the dessert, I mentioned it to the staff and she just didn't care. The seats are so cramped , it is crazy, you cant even get out properly. wine was of poor quality

1  Thank Kiran C

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Booked seating towards the rear, was pleasantly surprised empty seats, was able to stretch out and get a few hrs. sleep in both directions...

1  Thank JR-FamilyTrips
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I recommend not to fly with United they do not look after their passengers. Some idiot put my bag on to Tucson from Houston instead of Guadalajara and I had over 2 days of hassles trying to locate my bag. All United contact numbers go through an Indian Call Centre and most of the time their help was not what I expected. At no stage was I offered compensation or told to go and buy necessities. I sent an official report in and it goes through the Indian Call Centre and told it will take 6-8 weeks to process. In other words United just want to fob us off. I was told twice it is at the local bus station as I am 5 hours from Guadalajara had no joy, they would not get their agent to sent it by taxi to where I was staying more costs to me. After more time I found the courier agent. United and the CEO who runs it where is the care looking after your passengers who have issues with you?? Mr CEO clean your act up if not get a job that you can not screw up.

1  Thank mvbevin
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Flight was good and food was normal for an airline. I was able to watch a number of movies I had missed in the theater.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

I flew UA184 for the first time between Manila and Guam on December 9th. It was just a 737-800 but I was fortunate to be able to use one of my regional upgrades.

It was a full flight but the flight attendants were very friendly and did a great job through the Approx. 3:15 flight. Drinks were frequently refilled, menu explained and I even received some helpful tips about Guam.

Even though this was a 10:55pm flight I was still hungry and ordered the fish dinner entree. The white fish was cooked well and tasted good. The side of fruit was fresh and sweet but the dessert was too fluffy and sweet.

Entertainment on the flight was DirectTV on every seat. I was able to watch one movie Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets using my own headset. There was no loss of signal at anytime in the flight.

Flight landed smoothly in Guam ahead of schedule. Overall this was one of the top United flights I took this year and a lot had to do with the Guam based crew.

While getting back to the US takes longer on this route (connects to HNL then SFO) the value is there to offset the time. Will fly again.