“non stop to Venice”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Finally! a non stop flight to venice from Newark. United finally woke up and opened this flight 3 years ago. You can be in Venice in the morning after a 7 hour flight with is, believe me, since I have been flying this route for the past 35 years, a total breeze. Venice has a great airport, smallish and easy to navigate but the best part is the water service into Venice from a pier at the airport itself. No more stops in some other european airport.There is so much to do and see in that part of Italy, beyond Venice: beaches, mountains, resorts, lakes, wineries, incredible shopping, more cities to see, from a life size chess board, to the arena in Verona, where you can see major operas in Summer " en plain air" to the best gelato in the world, surrounded by majestic Mountains that turn pink at sunset in Belluno( where you can also but the most stilish eyeglasses, from every designer, great wine, from Prosecco to Amarone and you do not have to push yourself among the crowds in Rome or Florence. I just wish they had some flights in the winter and fall: United thinks that there is nothing to do in that part of Italy after September, but there is skiing in the best resorts in the Alps, Carnevale in Venice, and Christmas...I hope more people will ask for winter service to this wonderful part of Italy, still less known ( besides Venice) than the rest. The flight is smooth always on time and you are there in the blink of an eye... need I say more?

Date of travel: May 2017

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Smooth rides into Washington and quick connect to San Diego. Attendants happy and accommodating making the are travel seamless. Kudos to the flight attendant that noticed me waiting for a shuttle. She approached me knowing I looked out of sorts and found me waiting for a shuttle that my hotel doesn't supply. After some quick advice she helped me get along to my destination. That is what I call customer service from United.

Date of travel: October 2017
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Paid extra for additional leg room, which also allowed me to have two carry-on bags. I have a camera bag and a laptop computer bag, and want neither to be checked. And one reason is because when my checked luggage was searched, whomever searched it did not properly fasten an aspirin bottle so it opened the aspirin was all over in the luggage. Who knows what would happen to an expensive camera and laptop. But for this price, food cost extra. The service that airlines provide today for the price I have to pay is one reason why most of my recent vacations have been by car. I would prefer choosing vacation spots that are close enough to drive to. Looking forward to my next vacation by car.

Date of travel: November 2017
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Very comfortable flight and good service. Let room was fine on journey to New York but not so good on return flight. Check in was easy. All automated self service .

Date of travel: November 2017
Reviewed 5 December 2017

given a 30$ voucher which we will never use as we will never fly with them againservice poor attitude of staff poor

Date of travel: September 2017