“The uncomfortable ride to vacation”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There were 4 parts to this flight total. The first leg of flight from odd to Newark new jersey was less than appealing. Flight attendants were visably cranky and non professional. The Newark airport is huge and horrible signage. Final leg to Dominican Republic was fine although the planes seats are high and uncomfortable. The journey home was just that. There was a woman almost completely blind and had her service animal. The lady fell asleep and the dog laid in aisle to eat h over but steward was angry about this and said something rude later she was trying to find her bag and was taking to long and same employee literally assumed she can see as he states it's right here, how was she to see it. I then took over and asked the man sitting in aisle seat to help her. Never ever united. Oh yes and the back bathroom literally smelled the cabin up.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived at B concourse at O'Hare. My connecting flight leaves in an hour and 15 minutes from gait E-5. The walk from B gate to E gate was over 20 minutes. This is not the first time this has happened at O'hare. I don't think I will choose flights that connect through Chicago anymore. I'm getting too old to do the O'Hare hustle.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew Basic Economy because it was cheap....I was flying solo to visit my mom...I didnt need many clothes since I have a lot at moms house....I managed to fit my large shoulder bag easily under the seat...and I didnt care about sitting with family.
I got a little dressed up...was very polite at check in...guess what....got window seats( TSA pre approved ) on the way to Florida. Managed an aisle seat with nobody occupying the middle on the return. Enjoyed a nice little Tapas snack on the flight home.
I wouldnt recommned this for inexperienced travelers....but I was comfortable. Seats were the same as Economy.

1  Thank Tina S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew first class out of Houston to Jamaica. We upgraded to first class at the airport check-in. The staff was awesome and the seats were roomy. Hubby is a tall man and can barely fit in the economy seats so first class offers a way for him to stretch his legs not ride with his knees up by his chest. The wine was just ok but the food was pretty good. Will try to upgrade to first class every chance I can.

1  Thank KDBTex
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew economy plus it seems the seats are getting smaller in the economy plus sections since the last time we flew. The flight attendants flying to and from Dublin Ireland were great The captain kept us very informed of where we were on our return flight. It was a nice to know what town you are flying over