“Uncomfortable”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 1 September 2017

-First class seats were small with no foot rest or leg rest
-No healthy snacks offered, choices very limited
-Need variety of teas, especially herbal teas for late night flights, not just English breakfast
-Need individual TV screens on first class as personal ent. did not work
-Friendly attendants
-Clean cabins

3  Thank orangedesk262
Write a reviewReviews (52,537)

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We like flying United because they almost always leave on time and arrive on time. The staff are always courteous and attentive. A passenger on the plane had a medical issue, and you could see how the staff were able to focus on this issue and keep everyone else comfortable and safe.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I made it to the airport 2 hours earlier to do my check in since my phone wasn't working When I made it to the gate, they notify me that they gave away my seat because I didn't check in on time. I was confused since I checked in on he main desk and they didn't say anything. As well they told me that in the app they have notified that the gate was going to close one hour earlier. I explained that my phone wasn't working and that in the main desk I was notified about this. I paid almost $500 for this flight and their answer was "you should have the app downloaded" I was giving United the benefit of the doubt, because I have seen how they treat their costumers in videos on the internet. But I guess I was wrong. Never ever again I am flying with this airline.

Date of travel: September 2017
1  Thank bebinicole
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We flew and paid extra for economy plus seating and we got less. We reserved the exit aisle seats at the entrance because our son is 6'6" and the seats had great leg room but were very narrow and uncomfortable to sit in for over 5 hours. This was the same airplane that we had flown from Lisbon to Dulles and had window exit aisle seats that were so much better. We had a similar door exit seat on EasyJet from Madrid to Lisbon and was very comfortable. Seems as though the US airlines are trying squeeze in their profits!

Date of travel: June 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2017

The most impressive point about this flight was that is was NOT packed. The gate agent was nice enough to spread people out and give most everyone their own row. It was so pleasant. Also United offer in flight entertainment on some flights. Just download their app.