“trip to Cabo”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice experience no issues. 727-700 planes nicer than the 737-800. Enjoyed the seats in the newer planes. Very modern feel. not so much in the older 727-800

There are newer reviews for United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There is absolutely NOTHING given on United for free, except for water and soft drinks. Okay, so you have to buy meals, fine. But on a 6+hour flight, there have to be enough meals available so people can buy them. Our flight offered pizza and beer, a chicken sandwich and some vegetarian nibbles. By the time we were served, my husband and I had to share a chicken sandwich. That was all that was left, other than hummus. Really, on a 6+hour flight??? Entertainment wasn't free either, oh yes there was a magazine to read. That's it. YUCK!! It was CRUEL.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flew on flight 15 from Heathrow to Newark on Saturday August 12th. The flight over was nice, and comfy, and very familiar in layout to the international business first cabin I had flown before [with some nicer stuff from saks fifth avenue]. But the trip back was a different story. Different plane and cabin configuration with no space to store anything and flight attendants fussing at you to store it all above you...honestly...just put it up there and we can get it when we need it. And zero personal space. I was so close to the guy next to me we literally had to rotate who got the arm rest....and that was the only place to store anything other than the tray, which you have to stow for takeoff and landing, etc.

In addition there was a flight attendant who was so disheveled and flustered that she dropped and broke glasses, dishes and forgot to stow a bottle of red wine that broke and spilled upon landing in Halifax. Speaking of Halifax, upon arrival at Heathrow, the flight info on the united site stated that the flight went to Halifax , and sure enough once on the plane [but not before] they told us that we had to divert and land in Halifax Nova Scotia to pick up another pilot as one of the pilots had gotten sick the night before. So two plus hours on the ground in Halifax, a new pilot in tow, and we landed in Newark about four or five hours late. After all of the hype and hoopla, I think there is little if anything to show for the Polaris "upgrade", and honestly think you could get better service and value in premium economy on one of the foreign carriers. And this is from a thirty plus year continental/United frequent flier with over two million miles logged over those years. #polarisRipOff

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First off, I had to pay $25 to check my bag which was ridiculous. Those who take carry-ons should have to pay---they are the ones who cause the delays getting on and off the plane with their luggage

First flight from Fort Meyers, we were not greeted by the staff at all which I found extremely rude considering I was standing by two flight attendants for quite a few minutes.

The staff also seemed to be rushed the entire flight; we are on a three hour flight--why the rush?? They also never seemed to speak to get your attention, they just stared at you until you acknowledged them--use your words, it will probably save you some time

I flew United since Southwest doesn't go to Madison, but this is the last time I will fly United due to the horrible customer service. I'd rather spend the extra money and fly to Milwaukee just so I can fly Southwest and I'd also get to check my bags for free!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My recent long flight from Dayton to Jakarta has been facilitated by United. Despite the recent tragedy at one of the flights, my experience flying with United has always been wonderful. The flight attendants were very courteous and helpful and the seatings (in economy class) were very comfy. Flying for a total of 22 hours was frustrating but United has provided its best service to facilitate us. I will definitely consider this airline for future travels.