“never fly with them! They’re a bunch of thieves ”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

What I’m about to tell you is beyond description but I’ll try to transfer the image as much as I can. Like any normal traveler I put some of the stuff I bought in my baggage and locked it because it had some valuable items inside. I arrived home to find that my TWO luggages were broken and these items stolen from them.

1- a family heir harmonica
2- a brand new zippo lighter
3- silk shawls from Paris

I filed a report thinking that this airlines would respect my case but apparently the opposite happened. Their report and their emails clearly stated that I should provide a list of the missing items and their approximate price, the price of the luggages and (receipts IF AVAILABLE) and I highlight if available..
I did NOT want compensation or money I just wanted them to actually find my harmonica like they promised they will but apparently they did not even try even though they said they are.

I don’t usually keep receipts but I went to Delsey and found the same model of my bag so I asked the guy to let me take a picture of it and it’s price tag and I did send all that to Turkish airlines

And this was their reply after investigating my case “you are unable to provide us with a receipt to the damaged bags” and they closed my case. Who on earth keeps receipts for things they bought a year ago or even a month ago. I traveled around Europe for almost 3 weeks and I did not keep any receipts but I was able to provide them with pictures of the bags. Never fly with Turkish airlines again!!! I even canceled my TK account with them it’s not worth it.

1  Thank OmarPaketa

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

On the way from Gatwick Airport to Tel Aviv everything worked smoothly. I only had 1 hour and 20 minutes to connect but it was fine. No carry on check in transit in Istanbul. I even had time to visit the lounge, which is very good.
On the way back it was a living hell. The flight took off on time but once we were over Istanbul we got delayed in the sky and then on the ground we drove a walking pace for miles past all the gates and parked (eventually and slowly) at a remote stand. The bus was there but the steps weren't. As I only had an hour to connect I was worried. It basically took an hour from the plane being overhead Istanbul to getting into the terminal. The bus dropped us miles away from the transfer area and departure gates. Then we had to go through security. The guy asked

3  Thank UKStevieH
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Although I love Turkish Airlines company a lot, I’m very disappointed with service provided for flight No TK0370 taken from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Tashkent on February 02, 2018. As Elite GOLD status member of Miles&Smiles, I have Priority Boarding benefit and it is clearly mentioned on “Business class, Elite and Elite Plus Members Signs”, but during boarding on this flight two employees of Istanbul Ataturk Airport ignored this rule and was very rude with all Elite and Elite Plus members. During boarding Elite and Elite Plus members required to let them go on boarding after business class passengers, but two employees of Istanbul Ataturk Airport rejected our request and forced us to stay with all economy class passenger in one line. It was very rude. I understand that there is a big problem with passengers travelling from Istanbul to Tashkent who tries to carry on board exceed baggage but this problem should be solved on these flights as two employees of Istanbul Ataturk Airport couldn’t sort out this mess. At the end, all exceed baggage was carried on board and another problem has started with placement of all these exceed baggage on overhead bins. I'm personally strictly follow Turkish airlines rules and I recommend Turkish Airlines to sort out the mess on flights from Istanbul to Tashkent as two employees of Istanbul Ataturk Aiport are not enough to serve these flights. I always very happy to arrive to Istanbul Ataturk Airport and feel myself special with my Elite Gold status, but I’m very upset to fell so much stress during boarding on board for flights from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Tashkent as it is always rude and terrible service provides by employees of Istanbul Ataturk Airport.

Also, during the flight, I have requested to provide me with internet access, Elite GOLD status member can get free internet Access on their Economy class flights but my request was rejected.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

First time using TA and most enjoyable. For economy it was great lots of legroom and good food and service . Very prompt in terms of take off etc and overall one of the best airlines ever used

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Couldnt fault my flight from LHR - Bodrum via Istanbul. I went business class and the service was fantastic. Food and drink was very good with a great selection. I have flown with Turkish over a dozen times now and will always fly to Turkey with this airline.