“A very pleasant flight”
Review of TUI Airways (United Kingdom)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The TUI check in desk was well signed and the staff were happy and helpful. I had printed all my documentation before hand and checked in online etc. Boarding the plane the stewardess were all polite. The seating seemed a bit more spacious and comfortable compared to Ryanair but they were the same aircraft so I cannot say for sure. There was limited food and drink offered on the flight but I chose to bring my own on board. The captain kept us up to date during the flight and everything was on time. All I can say is thanks to TUI for a very pleasant flight.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Second delay in 7 months first delay Cardiff to Majorca 27 and a half hours then Birmingham to Mexico from Birmingham over 29 hours both on out bound flights. Paid for 1 week for Majorca and 14 days for Mexico but only had 5 days and 12 days at destination. Not very happy with Tui at the moment as 2 holidays disrupted am wondering if I need to look at other carriers

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank HappyTourist99
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Lots more room in economy on this plane!
My husband was annoyed with me because I did not book seats with extra leg room ( because they had all gone).
Didn't need to. There was more room all round, brilliant!
Only bug bear with this was when one of the flight attendants made an announcement over the tanoy they kept going on about the economy section like we were second class citizens!. They did it twice going and twice coming back! So not amused!

1  Thank DillyKent
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Have flown to Goa before with Monarch Airways which was quite a good flight but with this new Dreamliner plane that TUI have it was a really lovely flight considering the length of the flight which I wasn't looking forward too but I found that the time went really quickly with the help of the in flight entertainment.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Booked flight on line four days before departure, surprised how reasonable. Flight departures both ways excellent even arrived 15 mins early comming home.Always good to deal with.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)