“Punctual, clean, reliable and excellent on-board services”
Review of TAROM

Reviewed 30 December 2017

On December 28th, I flew on Tarom's daily evening flight from Bucharest to Cluj - that is, flight RO649. The aircraft was a very well-maintained and clean Airbus A318. We pushed back from the gate five minutes early. Consequently, we arrived about 15 minutes earlier than planned in Cluj. Due to the fact that the flight was only half-full, the service was very quick - consisting of a large and tasty sandwich and two drinks of your choice, which I consider excellent for a 35-minute flight. The cabin crew spoke excellent English and the check-in agents were very kind and helpful when I requested a seat at the Exit row (row 9 - meaning extra legroom for no extra fees)! Overall, a fantastic flight with Tarom!

2  Thank Pete T

Reviewed 29 December 2017

After a great extended weekend in Cluj, the trip back was a very smooth one. our flight was on time, the service on board excellent!

Date of travel: May 2017
1  Thank LotfiM25
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I keep repeating myself: TAROM is a perfect airline to travel with through Europe. The service is excellent and you get to take a suitcase for free!!!!

Date of travel: May 2017
1  Thank LotfiM25
Reviewed 29 December 2017

The airport of Amsterdam was suffering from massive flight cancellations and we were lucky to fly. I believe we were one of the last flights to leave Amsterdam that afternoon.
Despite a delay of ore than 1 hour at the departure due to the snow, only 1 take-off runway available and a 25 min for the de-icing procedure, we did not have more than 30 min delay on arrival. The pilots chose an optimal altitude to have tail wind. Okay no view as we flue mostly within the crowds, but we gained quite some time on a not so long flight :-)
The cabin personnel was also very flexible with all the on-board luggage brought by everyone.
As I had chosen a seat at the emergency exit, it could not recline, but I had excellent legroom!
Thank you TAROM!

Reviewed 29 December 2017

The service was as usual excellent. The food is reasonable, especially considering the price and that most large airlines only give you a cheap sandwich. I got a warm meal for lunch which was tasting nice!
of course i appreciate the fact that unlike Airfrance-KLM, Tarom does allow you to have 1 free checked-in luggage plus 1 cabin luggage + a laptop bag.
The flight was also on time, almost never had a delay.