“One Of The Best Flights I Have Been On In Recent Years!”
Review of TAP Air Portugal

Reviewed 2 July 2020

I travel to Europe at least twice a year, but always make my first trip to Portugal, homeland of my beloved mother. I haven't flown on TAP in years, and I have to say it was a wonderful experience! Great service by all involved, flight attendants, pilots etc. I flew to Porto last year, (2019) via Air Canada and it was horrible! The year before, (2018) I flew to Lisbon via Iberia and it was by the worst travel experience on my life! I look forward to flying TAP again!

Date of travel: March 2020
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (20,966)

Reviewed 1 July 2020

Booked directly with TAP Ait, although promised a full refund on April 30th, various phonecalls still after 2 months no money back

Date of travel: April 2020
Reviewed 30 June 2020 via mobile

Holiday in Azores, perfect destination ❤️. Holiday was perfect, but TAP was and still is extremely dissapointment. Almost all flights were delayed at least a bit and our last flight from Ponta Delgata-Lisbon-Helsinki was so late, that we missed our connection flight and arrived about ten hours later to the final destination. Another thing is claim handling-process; they don’t have it... we have been waiting the refund almost 10 months and no respond. A couple of claims and e-mails - it is extremely frustrating to write or call, you will never get an answer or respond. Can’t never recommend to anyone.

Date of travel: July 2019
    • Customer service
    • Value for money
Reviewed 29 June 2020 via mobile

TAP cancelled our flights for 06 June due to COVID-19. There were four of us on the booking. Under EU regulations they are legally obliged to give me a cash refund within 7 days. They have refused to refund me and will only offer vouchers. I will not accept vouchers. I have been in touch with them many times but they won’t budge. My bank is going to help me to get a refund through chargeback but TAP have made me very angry with their intransigence and illegal dealings. Do not book with them - they think they are above the law. They are perpetuating theft, in effect!

Date of travel: June 2020
3  Thank GlobeTrotting828973
Reviewed 28 June 2020

I had ticket for flight between Brussels and São Tomé. It was cancelled. But it looks like TAP doesn’t care to inform customers about cancellation! It looks also that TAP have no problem to not respect the regulation. They don’t refund in 7 days. They don’t care about you, they just care about the money and taking time for advertising on social media.
Take Another Plane !

Date of travel: June 2020
2  Thank manudcn1
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.