“good services in challenging times”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Due to the strike of the workers form the Bruxelles Airport, the flight was cancelled. I try to rebook via the TAP application after I received the new flights from the company where form I bought the tickets. It worked but asked me to pay a fee for reserving the place in the plane that was already payed at the originating flight. This complicate a little bit my life at the airport, but it worked since the assisting personnel on the airport even young were very professional.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked really cheap flights flying to Lisbon, the more I was surprised about this airline.

We were treated very kindly, we even got food (a sandwich) and drinks (lots to chose from) although it was just a three hour flight. The only bad thing about the food was that it was a tuna sandwich, not very good for people who don't eat fish.

Compared to other airlines, this service you won't be getting anywhere else for that price.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a very nice flight with TAP. Blankets on every seat, a hot meal, beautiful chilled white wine served by very friendly crew. And all this in economy without extra charge- on other airlines you are ripped off for dried out sandwiches ( if they aren’t sold out by the time the trolley comes to your row....) I will definitely fly TAP again- even if it means I have to take the long route round Lisbon

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were warned that TAP Portugal Airlines stood for “Take Another Plane”.
They were right! Scheduled for 7:45 am. Then delayed to 8:15, then 9:00, then 11:00, then cancelled because of “technical issue”. Mad scramble, missed connections, lost luggage. Never again.

Date of travel: November 2018
2  Thank musquash
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Firs of all I reserved seats with extra legroom (11K & 11H) but when I checked in (the systems allows you to check in ONLY 24 hours before the flight) I found that seat had been changed for a regular seats. I call to his call center and they told me that they cannot do anything because the control of the flight it was at Miami office. When I arrive to Miami they told me plane was full and nothing can be done because thje plane was change in Portugal.
In fact after 1 hour delay we board the plane and I reliazed that was an OLD STAR ALLIANCE plane (Airbus A330), this means very narrow seats, no 180 degrees first class seat.