“SMOOTH FLIGHT”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 16 October 2017

departure time was a little bit delayed but flight to MSY was good. A better flight back to LAX because we left on time, flight was smooth as well.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

For the price, it is almost always cheaper.. Denver Agents needs some work on their customer Service.. But Fort Lauderdale Agents were amazing... I have no problem with Ala Carte fees, i pay for what i need...Got me to point A to B... all i need... travelled with my family, a 4 year old and a 6 month old...Online Customer Care was amazing... they treat me good with my issues and made it right... Newer planes too...

Reviewed 16 October 2017

felt like a can of sadines and you are on top of each other if it is a full flight. You need a credit card to buy anything and no free items, not even a bottle of water. I will spend more next time and use another airline

Reviewed 16 October 2017

There is no “savings” to offset the poor service, cramped seats and extra charges for baggage, aisle seats, etc. Don’t be misled by the advertised discounts. In the end, you’ll pay for it in discomfort and lack of service. Take a cattle car instead; you’ll be treated better.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

A cheap price lured me into purchasing tickets for a quick weekend trip to Orlando. $64 round trip. Then I started reading some of the reviews-yikes! Pleasantly we had a great experience with them (once you get passed the BWI TSA-I know it's a jobs program, but the laziness of the TSA workers we encountered was actually a bit terrifying). Our family was assigned seats together on both flights (we didn't pay extra for a selected seat). I was having an issue with the app checking in on the return flight and wasn't assigned seats (I actually removed our seat assignment by mistake) and the lady at check-in was able to reassign our seats (still all together) right before the flight-both of these flights were full too. I really like having a seat assignment at check-in. Active duty military get a free carry-on and 2 free checked bags also. Maybe we were just lucky but I would definitely fly with them again.