“Good all the way around this time”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 13 December 2018

Very smooth all the way around this time....we boarded and left Reno on time and flew
to Las Vegas first...changed planes there and then flew nonstop from Vegas to Pit. Other than it being a long flight back home, everything went very smoothly. On time, no real bad weather, courteous flight crews, all was good-went well. Definitely a lot of bang for the buck...we really like flying SW. Also, SW has quit serving any kind of meals from the best I can tell...so if its a real long flight then you best eat before your get on the plane or bring food on. We grabbed a bite to bring on from the Airport in Vegas. The Vegas airport has become very pricey for food and drinks to go so keep that in mind...much more expensive than most airports that we fly in and out of.

Reviewed 13 December 2018

Good flight overall but things got off to a rough start trying to get out of Pittsburgh. The plane came in, but then they couldnt get the Jet-way to extend out to the airplane to unload the passengers. So they unloaded the baggage and refueled the plane, then towed it over to another spot and unloaded the passengers, then we were allowed to board. Seemed like a extra long flight to get to Denver with stiff headwinds all the way. BARELY made our connection in Denver to go on out to Reno. A good bit of turbulence coming into and out of Denver. As far as SW airlines and the crew-good crew and very professional as always. Oh, and we flew on the new 737 MAX going out there and that is a fine and clean airplane...very modernized with more legroom and bigger overhead bins and the whole 9 yards...very nice airplane.

Reviewed 13 December 2018 via mobile

I'm always impressed with the professionalism of the staff for Southwest. The flight attendants do not have an easy job, but they make it look effortless. Thank you for a comfortable trip!

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 13 December 2018

Love love love!! I will never fly any other airline. Southwest is absolutely amazing. As someone who fly's very often-- I would recommend over any other airline

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 13 December 2018

I absolute LOVE SW. I will never fly any other airline- besides weather (beyond our control) I haven't ever had an issue with cleanliness, friendliness or anything. I fly upwards of 20+ a year (work related) and Southwest is the only airline I will fly. STRONGLY recommend.