“best fares”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

best fares and best service among the airlines servicing my airport choices. I highly recommend this airline

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As always, Southwest is THE BEST. Great fares, no baggage fees and employees who are cordial and (sometimes) great comedians! We had a great trip, and arrived at our destinations feeling relaxed. The flight crew kept passengers laughing and went out of their way to entertain some fidgety little kids. GOOD JOB SOUTHWEST!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

SW isnt the most luxurious flying experience but they do offer a lot which is why I exclusively fly SW domestically. Since I fly with my kids SW is the only way to fly. I get to board after the A group which gives me ample time to board and sit my whole family together without having to worry about seats. If you bring your own device (phone, laptop ipad etc) you have a ton to watch for free. Good Economy Flying Experience,
Oh and did i mention the best perk of all. 2 FREE BAGS.
Never change SW your customer friendly practices are whats bringing me and many like me back again and again.

1  Thank MDrills
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Once again, Southwest Airlines provided a good flight. The flight was delayed getting out of Rochester, ( waiting for luggage from another flight) but made up a little time in the air.
Flight attendants were friendly and provided good service. I always look to book SW when I can.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I Love this Airline - they are consistent and I don't have to worry about bag fees or anything else. Prompt, courteous service every single time!