“Vacation”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flights were great. First leg from Indy to FLL and second from FLL to CUN. Neither flight was full so people could really spread out. Service was great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Southwest, what can I say, great as usual. On time, in fact they were early. Great service and comfort. My favorite airline.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoy Southwest because they have no tricks up their sleeves. The cost is reasonable, you get a carry-on and it's first come, first serve on seating. My only complaint is if you are in the last boarding group (C) and you are a family of 5, good luck sitting together. They do pre-board families, but only if you have a child 6 and under. I personally don't care for my 7-11 year old child to fly without me sitting next to them. So far, we've been fortunate with this issue, but my friends have not been.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff was friendly and the flight was smooth, seamless, and easy. This was a layover flight, but I didn't mind since It only fly a few times a year. Though this was a short flight they served drinks and snacks. First time on Southwest; won't be my last. Two thumbs way up.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I fly to BWI once each year for The AACA Fall Swap Meet at HersheyPark, Pennsyvania, We flyinto BWI to get a nonstop flight and drive the 100m to Hershey. Nice driving once out of Baltimore town.
There is one nonstop flight a day for this route and nonstop is what we like.
SW always does a great job and for the pricke, Phenomnal!
Eat before you go or buy and carry on is permissible. Drink service en route with good selections of premium brews, decent wine, soda, water, coffee.