“nothing but trama!!”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Trying to leave on time, NOPE! Southwest blamed the " Inclement Weather" for our almost 8 hour delay. Suppose to leave the ground at 5:35am, left at 1:20pm. But my brother and his wife left from the same airport, on Delta at 6:35am, on time, Hum! Went from Non-stop to changing planes in San Jose. Upon landing, heard all 6 of our names being called. The flight we where suppose to leave on was ready to close the doors, and we just landed. And it just gets worst! after running to the gate, 3 away, really not far, was told they did not have 6 seats, only 5... WHAT!!! The lady at the Gate stated, " So you don't want on this flight, Fine!" and walked off. There was a lot of family member's standing around with confusion and furry. Our 2 young grand children in tears. We had missed all of our appointments for that Friday. And now we are being beat up on by the gate personnel. A stewardess appeared, rude and just nasty to everyone. Then 2 more people appeared, we where finally getting on the plane. As they hustled us all to what ever seats they had, we tried to put our items in the bins, where today to just sit down and through the stuff on the floor. We followed orders, really just wanted to be done with this. We where suppose to be on the ground in Phoenix at 10:10am, landed at 7:35pm. I did call cooperate. Told them they should only be paid for half the trip ( going back, not a single problem). Requested half our ticket cost back, received 100.00 vouches for each ticketed passengers.
Have flown on all major airlines, Southwest is with a doubt the worse we have ever been on!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having flown other airlines, I have found that I really like Southwest the best. Flight attendants are always so friendly and funny. They really put you at ease before flight. Maybe my husband and I are just lucky, however we have never had a bad flight with Southwest and this one is just another great flight to add to our list. I like the fact I can take a carry on with no additional cost and up to two bags checked with no additional charges. I usually pay for priority boarding so we are able to sit together and sit near our friends that travel with us. Overall no complaints and we will continue to fly with Southwest. I am surprised they still give out nuts, which I am fine with. You also get a snack mix and a drink. We also like to leave out of Baltimore. Easy in and out for us. No problems getting around.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We decided to fly to Nashville for a New Years Eve Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville concert. The SW people in MSP were very friendly and helpful, and of course the staff on the plane gave the rules in a humorous manner so that you remember them. On the 2nd leg from Chicago Midway, we decided to use some free drink coupons and start the New Years Eve early. They did not serve Margaritas on the flight, so we opted for wine. Thank You SW for the coupons.
We LUV SW Airlines.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the very attractive perks of flying with Southwest Airlines is that they are one of the very few airlines that don't charge for checked bags. The flights are on time and the staff is extremely friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As always Southwest is one of the best carriers in the sky. Easy reservations, great flight prices, excellent rewards program, free luggage and plenty of destinations. I used to like when they sent you emails for flight specials but now you have to keep scouring the flights to find the diamonds in the rough.