“great as always”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Southwest continues to be great---good customer service, and easy travel. For this flight it was one of their new 737 planes. Very nice

Reviewed 11 December 2017

We recently flew to Jamaica for a week long vacation. We had great flights both ways. We had booked three months in advance and got great pricing. Both flights were ahead of schedule by 15 minutes to the gates. The service both at check-in and in-flight and baggage claim was great. We like flying with Southwest and use our Southwest card to gain air miles as much as possible.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Excellent Flight, my Husband is disabled and the Employees always go above and beyond to accommodate his needs.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Southwest Airlines is top notch. They do not fly from my local airport so I drive 3 hours to an airport that Southwest Airlines does fly in and out of. That should tell anyone how I feel about Southwest. They are great people to deal with. The planes are clean, bright, and comfortable. The staff is always friendly. Also, they don't charge you extra for everything they can think of. If you are flying and it is possible to take a Southwest flight I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

My84 year old mother was in a wheel chair we waited over an hour before someone came to take her to the gate . The young man who pushed the chair was on a personal phone call the whole time.
By the time we got to the gate it was to late to look for something to eat so I just got her a muffin so she could take her meds
Coming back she got off the plane at 1;20 no one came with a wheel i called for someone to go get her it took over a hour she was left sitting their
They lost her walker I was told I had to wait for a supervisor to do the paper work and they had no idea when she would be coming She wanted me to pay to park and wait
I had to leave it was time for my mothers meds
so we left without it and no one apologized
She was upset coming and going and will never use this airline again