“Always a Good Experience”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Southwest continues to be the easiest airline to book and board. Very smooth flight Columbus to Chicago to Orange County. Took advantage of the free checked bags.Flew over Las Vegas and Bryce Canyon Utah

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Staff was super friendly as were the pilots. They apologized on the one leg of the trip where they couldn't provide refreshment service because of turbulence. Safety first! Constantly updated us during the boarding process on the status of our flight especially when there were delays due to late arrivals or a bird hitting the plane during landing. It was great to have free check in bags for once instead of gate checking like I usually do when I travel United. It's tough for a girl to lift a bag on her own.

1  Thank Millie J
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Special Thanks to (Laurie #16096, Stephanie#83989, Jim#27352) AZ crew For making are trip home from our wedding special! Keeping the flowers nice and just making it special for us as a gay couple it meant a lot. My wife was ill and Southwest crew took care of getting her thru both airports, help with getting her on plane right up front. Thank you all.

1  Thank Raven876
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We have been flying Southwest Airline for about 6 years now. During this time we tried, or should I say "tried to return to", other airlines and ALWAYS keep coming back to Southwest. I won't talk about the airports, since it has nothing to do with the airline itself. Overall, we are ABSOLUTELY pleased with the services we get thru Southwest. Their point system is awesome!!!! We never feel as we are being robbed blind. We LOVE the companion pass - it is simply UNBEATABLE!!! I often travel with a child by myself, and the staff is amazing. They always make sure we can get the seats together ( in the even we are running late), they make sure my son has extra cookies, chips, etc... Staff is always friendly, funny, makes the flights go by faster. We are always informed on time about cancelled/delayed flights. They always try to accommodate us in the even we didn't make it to the flight. Southwest ticket exchange policy is GREAT. We never know what awaits us, why should we be punished for that or spend extra money on the insurance (especially when one is on the budge). 2 bags per person w/o fee - UNHEARD OF!!!! Thank you Southwest! You are definitely doing something right! We are your customers for life! Please start expanding into Europe.

1  Thank Pasha P
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Coming from a 2-day party in TULSA, getting Rum&diet/NEAT inflight, getting accolades on my approach, I guess I landed at a bar where my gate was insight. I sat down with the wall against my back, there was a lady that seem to appear nice looking, I ordered a double Rum&diet/NEAT. Then a girl sat across the bar wearing an LSU top....., so I went around & showed my 1985 Criminal Justice graduation ring & we had a real good time! "Hey Mike the Tiger, run up the score". (Back to the lady now across the bar now), appearances are quite different after 3 Rum&diets/NEAT full frontal! Again, they called me for last passenger boarding & again, walked on, no hassles, can't recall if I drank 1 more on the flight HOU to AUS