“Great airline company”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great flight. The attendants were attentive, yet very discrete. The leg room was better than I thought. For airline food, the food was quite palatable. Very happy with Singapore Airlines. Very helpful spcustomer service in the airports and on the plane.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was very impressed on this airline. One of my flights was over 10 hours long and not only did the flight attendants deliver great customer service they cleaned and cared for the restrooms to ensure they were and clean and tidy. They did it every couple hours. Very sad that a foreign airline is far superior in all areas of the service and cleanliness to American Airline companies that I have used in the past internationally are inferior.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well done SIA you have the best service ever truly enjoyed my flight.
Highly recommended to others this is the best flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have flown to Perth WA with Singapore Airlines on 2 occasions now.
I must start with a positive which is the Premium economy seat on the 380 is superior to the 777
The second let from Singapore to Perth is a poor seat on an aging aircraft.
The main issue is lack of attention from the air crew. You don’t really see them apart from serving meals in Premium because they are attending a large capacity economy class.
I have in the past flown Business and the gap in service is too wide considering the cost of Premuim
I will not fly Singapore Airlines again but in future will try the Qantas none stop flight from London to Perth.

1  Thank JohnTh1
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always dread a long flight and we have always found Singapore Airlines offer a good service.
Staff are always so courteous. We are entertained by the in-flight service, catching up on favourite television shows and movies.
Sometimes the food is to our liking or not (we tend to be fussy), but on this flight we enjoyed it all.
The toilets were close at hand and we were lucky and did not have to join a queue.
We prefer to pay the extra on flights rather than go with some of the cheaper airlines, though we would, of course, love to be upgraded one day!!!!!