“Best flight in the last three years”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 21 November 2018

Online Check in, baggage drop, check in at Airport , boarding very easy and in time.
Very friendly cabin staff. Meals very o.k. not very tasty. water and other softdrinks were constantly served during nighttime. On board entertainment was very good.
Seats very comfortable. Cabin was clean.

Date of travel: October 2018

Reviewed 21 November 2018

As usual, we expect certain standard from SIA. However, our flight including Korean stewardess and therefore they are not as good as our truly Singapore stewardess.
Also there are limitations on travelling on tour package as you are not on par as normal economy passenger.
We hope that this can be improved.....

1  Thank VLim6115
Reviewed 21 November 2018

I was taking a red eye flight from Seoul back to Singapore on 4 Nov 2018.

When the clock struck 12 midnight which was the next day, the Leading Stewardess and two other colleagues came to me. At that moment, I was still awake watching my movies.

They came and wished me "Happy Birthday" with a hand-made Birthday Card. It is filled with heartfelt greetings and beautifully drawn images. Though the card is simple but it is the thought that matters. I personally would prefer a card than a piece of cake.

When departing the flight, more staff came to send their wishes. To me, it is definitely a pleasant surprise! Keep up the excellent job, Singapore Airlines!

Reviewed 21 November 2018 via mobile

Travelled with my 83 old mother to Hanoi in early part of Nov 2018. Food, drinks & entertainment were good. Keep me occupied. Seats were comfortable for both of us. Perhaps, it will be wonderful if there are entertainment available to occupy more matured travellers who are less literate.

Reviewed 20 November 2018

From the moment we boarded right up until our arrival we were treated with smile at all times. Nothing was a problem and the team were more than happy to assist with any request. We were also happy to see that the bathrooms were clean every time we used them. Other airlines need to learn from Singapore Airlines.

Date of travel: August 2018