“Value For Money”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a two leg flight with a minimal stopover in Singapore. The catering, included in the airfare, was very good and the staff excellent. The aircraft is getting old and showing it's age a little. Despite this the on board entertainment was adequate. Seats are tught but not uncomfortably so, I am a big man and need a comfortable seat and Singapore met my needs.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took the direct flight from SF to Singapore. We took off around 11am local time and arrived in Singapore 7pm local time as well. So I think it was around 16 hours. I know it sounds a Long flight but I did not feel so. The business class seat has a big enough space. I spent my times reading couple of newspapers and magazines. Continuing my readings on my kindle. And watched couple of latest films as well. I slept around 6 hours during the whole flight. The bed was nice. But I do not like how it is slanted. The flight attendants are also friendly but professional. The foods are amazing. Sometimes I felt they are a bit too much. Between the first meal and the second meal there are quite a big gap in term of timing but you can always ask for a nice warm noodle to the flight attendant. I would not take the business class if it was a personal trip though. It can cost you up to 4 times of the economic class. I know it is cozy and all but it does not really worth it.

1  Thank Ade212
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

2 Hour Morning Flight But the crew manage a great Breakfast THANKS to Chief Steward Warren Ovinis and Faheema Quick Ultra Efficient Clean & Service Beyond Expectations So thanks We'll be back Many Thanks .

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had taken many Singapore airlines flights before and especially long haul flights. In flight services and entertainments are good as always but this one flight had the tray table not working properly. Need to be in tip top condition to stay ahead.

Other than this everything is good. Always on time. Cabin crews are attentive and helpful. In flight meals are good. Has good connectivity and the lounge in Singapore is good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travelled via Changi Airport from the Uk to Australia, on a 380 flight in business class. Although obviously more expensive it was well worth it. I arrived in Perth, with no jetlag and fresh to begin my holiday. I had time at Changi to have a shower and a complete change of clothes. The service, food and ambiance of the cabin was superb. I slept in both legs of the journey, but changed my watch to Australian time, immediately I left London. I always take a Melatonin tablet at the night time at the new time zone, which helps to reset my biological clock. I have done this for a number of years, and it always works. I have flown with Singapore airlines on several occasions for both business and leisure and have always found them to be efficient you caring.

Date of travel: November 2018