“Crowded”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The flight was full and there was little leg room, especially when people in front reclined there seats.

By the time the meal service reached us, there was no choice, so we opted for bread and cheese. The friendly attendant apologised and said we would have first choice for the breakfast meal, which didn't happen.

During this flight we were offered two drinks!

When the breakfast was offered, we didn't want what was on offer and again opted for the cheese and bread

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We have lived overseas for many years and more often than not we choose to fly with Singapore airlines. We are familiar with their flights and service. The pilots are experienced and safety is first class. Lately, I have noticed that some of the staff attitude on board is efficient, bordering curt. The service is not as I remember it to be. Often the toilet floors are sticky and smelly even before takeoff. The personal seat space seems tighter than other airlines. Even the check in counter is not as personable as they used to be, everything is efficiently by the book with less human element...more and more robotic. I hope SIA can bring back the good old service soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The whole experience was comfortable, with a great selection of food and entertainment on-flight. I travelled to Cairns in Australia via Singapore last July and it was a great experience and will definitely travel again with them in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

On a number of occasions on the flight from Denpasar to ORT, I found the cabin staff in economy to be brusque, to the point of being rude.

What I found unacceptable was my wife and I were in seats almost at the rear of the aircraft, and due to boarding process, we boarded first, and when we arrived at the back, there was no overheard stowage in the bulkhead, so we asked for assistance and the cabin staffmember concerned offered to get a screw driver and strip the bulkhead so our handhelds could be stored.

This is not what I would accept from an airline of this company's stature

Reviewed 6 April 2018

this was the first of 3 flights I was making with this airline and wherever possible I would like to use them again. Everything was spot on, nothing was too much trouble, in fact the staff are so experienced they pre-empt needs. Fabulous