“New experience flying Silk Air.”
Review of SilkAir

Reviewed 6 April 2018

It’s my first travelling flying with Silk Air and its not to my expectation.The aisle is narrow pity my hubby the non stop passengers using the toilet .As our seats is few rows in front of the toilets they accidentally hit his arms .Not sure how to use the gadget via handphone to watch movies..listen to my music from my hp only...
I

Reviewed 6 April 2018

trip to hiroshima from KLIA (transit in Changi)
in flight entertainment had been changed to use personal devices
this might not be useful for those not familiar with smartphone, tab or etc.
food and service overall is good
but the cleanliness might need to improve a bit as found some stray food and plastic around my seat

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Flight was a bit old, but boarding was fast, service fast and we fell safe. Luggage was a bit Slow to arrive

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The usually reliable Silkair was delayed for almost an hour on our latest trip to Kathmandu. I was ate coming out of Changi. Aside from the delay, the flight was good - the captain came on early to apologise for the delay, the crew members were polite and professional, the meal met my expectations and we were frequently served beverages for the rest of the flight.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Nice staff, friendly provide you with food, drink and what you need with a big smile on their faces. The boarding on time.