“No problems, service oriented staff and information on board”
Review of SAS

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Even if we are senior people we always use economy class without choice of seats. On this flight we got the very rear seats in the plane which caused no problems at all (the plane was full). Nice service staff and good information on board. No problems at all. The check-in procedures also good, both via our mobile phone and on the airport.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Never had such an unpleasant experience! They sent my baggage to Serbia, without the actual passanger, lol! Got an information that I am Not checked in, which I was, and I have missed a flight because I had no time to check in and go to the terminal in 30mins.
Staff ignores you 100%! They speak on the phone, and are even more rude to travelers with darker skin.
Avoid these!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have a SAS Gold card but had to pay EUR 80 to check in a 14 kg cabin bag! I took for granted that one extra bag could be brougth when having a Gold card, but the rule had been changed during the last year.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly and service minded staff on this flight to Copenhagen - and SAS was again on time
Staff was focused and gave personalized service

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

SAS took our money for prepaid seats, but didn't honour them. Even after complaining they won't refund. Service is not good. All I want to do is speak to someone but they won't return calls. The stewardess admitted they were in the wrong. Where is my £50 refund?

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)