“Misleading booking flexi plus”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I also got caught out when booking flexi plus.. No hold luggage !!! What’s going on Ryanair ?? Why have plus booking with 20kg luggage and then offer more expensive booking that does not include hold luggage..yes you get additional like fast track etc: but the ticket costs more than plus and you lose luggage!! i also feel scammed as it is not clear you do not have hold luggage .. spent another £160 to add 20kg luggage to our booking after speaking to there online chat service!!! Asked if I could down grade to be told no I couldn’t.. worked out to be expensive flight ... I could have booked flights with extra leg room seats, with plus which included 20kg luggage priority and 2 cabin bags for £320 instead I ended up paying £465 because I booked flexi plus and had to add luggage .. for my extra £145 I get fast track and can check in at airport !! Seriously Ryanair who checks in at airport these days .. I feel well and truly scammed .. I advise anyone booking not to bother with flexi plus not worth the extra your paying !!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Jan 2019, I was a first time customer of RyanAir. I even purchased priority boarding for my family, as I have little kids. When receiving my itinerary there was no instructions around the checking-in procedure. Nowhere did it say that online check-in was required or you will need to pay 55EUR/person. I did, however, get multiple emails about allowed luggage for the flight. So, I arrive at the airport, 2 hours early, and I was required to pay 55EUR/pp. There are 5 in my family! I was so pissed and checked my emails again and nowhere did it indicate that this was a requirement. Also, the family priority boarding is a total joke. There was no priority for my family. Thus, I am extremely hesitant to flying with RyanAir again due to it's lack of transparency and disregard to their customers. If one charges their customers a check-in fee of almost the same price of the ticket then one should have the decency to mention this requirement in the itinerary! Due to this, I am convinced that this imposed fee is to make an extra buck. If this fee would have been indicated clearly, I would have made an effort to find a wifi spot in my holiday country to check-in. But the reality is that I was in a holiday country with limited wifi. RyanAir, you lost a customer who contributes a significant amount of money to airlines all over the world.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Caroline N Josu... G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very surprised at how incredibly efficient Ryanair were on our recent flights from Bristol to Venice. Very quick and easy to check in hold luggage and arrived 20 minutes ahead of time to find our luggage on the carousel before we even got through security! This was also the case upon return. In flight snacks were also tasty and good value - all in all could not fault. Having travelled extensively with numerous airlines I was not expecting such efficiency as most media coverage of the airline is very negative so was very impressed. Will certainly use them again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank skifans
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Daylight robbery. You have to pay for everything extra. Tickets may be cheap but everything else isn’t. Absolutely shocking. Poor service, can’t think of one thing that was good!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

OSL-STN. The departure gate at OSL was far too small for the amount of passengers travelling on the flight to Stansted. It was a scrum when an announcement was made for priority boarding, there was absolutely no control on who was let through to board the plane meaning that it was a waste of money for those who had paid extra to board first.

The plus side was that an airbridge was used but only for passengers who were sitting at the front section of the plane whilst those in the rear had to go outside and wait in the cold. The flight was fine with plenty of announcements and the staff were all friendly. Arrival into Stansted was slightly behind schedule.

49  Thank paullegate