“Staff were lovely but the passengers!!”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 16 December 2018

As a regular flyer with Ryanair, I find that they get me there on time and usually there aren't any problems. The staff were very patient with what I would describe as passengers from hell. Lots of people jumping the queue in Verona....meaning pushing right to the front of the queue. It might be an idea for smooth boarding to take the passengers onto the airline in sequence. It would be more efficient and would save the scrabbling to get luggage stowed. I always opt for random allocation which suits me fine. My seat was occupied and a family with three random allocated seats were in seats A B and C. The flight attendant looked at their boarding passes and they were allocated in three different rows. For ease the flight attendant asked if I minded sitting two seats behind. No problem, however, if a family wish to sit together then they should organise that when they get their seat allocation when booking and not rely on people being happy to move from their allocated seats.
Another passenger on board created every time anyone attempted to sit near her. Unsure, whether she had bought a row of seats but everyone who dared to sit near her got shouted at to move. A note regarding the flight to Verona, one passenger threw every bit of rubbish onto the floor without a care in the world. I pity the Ryanair staff who have to get the plane turned around in a short time when some passengers do not have the decency to place their rubbish in the bag which frequently comes round for this purpose. I take my hat off to you guys working, for keeping your cool with such difficult people.

Reviewed 16 December 2018

The hidden costs now are a laughing joke.

Seats are what you have to pay, the hook to get you to book.

Then, there is the cost to sit next to your partner. 2 x £7.00

Then, in order to be able to take on board your little travel case you have to book priority. 2 x £7.00

This for both ways!!!!

Extra 28.00

The joke is, that everyone is now priority and stands in the priority queue and there is hardly anyone in the normal queue

So you are paying 7.00 just to take your case on as no one is now priority.

With regards to seat allocation, once the plane has taken off, there is a mad dash of people frantically swapping seats to go and sit with who they are travelling with and it is utter chaos.

The in flight trolley never has anything you want and state what they have, then why list it in the flight magazine as available when it is not?

Ryanair have got it all wrong and is losing their way.

EasyJet don't do all this.

One thing I will say is the staff and crew are OK. They understand the issues and it is not their fault.

The senior management is at fault with this airline and it needs restructuring from the top down.

Maybe things will be better once Michael O'leary steps down as I truly believe he is causing this once great airline to lose its direction.

Reviewed 16 December 2018

If you are looking for online cheap flight, it is one of the best option specially when you are travelling in high season and other local airlines are so expensive.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

My flight has been delayed by 3 hours!!! How can an airline delay a one hour flight by 3 hours? Very poor customer service skills! I have no intention of ever flying with this JOKE of an airline EVER again!!! ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Be aware, latest con of our favourite airline.
I actually swore u would never use these again.
I've been on App and Google to check in. I cannot do so because I simply won't reserve a seat. I have attempted several times now, as per their policy of free sear allocation 48 hrs prior to departure, still no joy.
I have spent hours on live chat, just to check it wasn't me doing something stupid.... I haven't.
They just can't see my issue, as they have told me to reserve a seat.....I don't want to !!!!
I booked this for a quick break, based on cheap price.
Don't fall for it !!
When u factor in all add on's and hassle you'll have, its just not worth it.
I'm gonna attempt to check in manually at the airport 2 hrs before departure, again as Ryanair spec.
I'll let u all know how I go.
But I am not reserving seats, this is now a matter if principal !!
I am Spartacus !!