““A quick trip to Dublin””
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For an economy airline it touches all bases. However be sure to comply with the new baggage rules... If you don’t, your economy flight costs could spiral, with baggage cost, costing more than your flight. Airline crew friendly and efficient on the 1 hour flight..No Dramas..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is worst Airline ever I traveled. I have paid tickets with extra baggage. When I reach airport and process for check in, they said extra baggage is not allowed and you have to pay extra for that, I asked to check again and I show my print out ticket to them. We were running out the time and didn’t have time to fight with them. So I have paid extra for baggages which are already paid online. So ridiculous. Actually it happens with many customers behind me. They were collecting money from everyone. It is cheating- hidden penalties.
This is last time I have traveled with this Travelling agency. I won’t have anymore even they will give as a free.
I have paid €205 for luggage’s and €180 for traveling. What a Crazy!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my partner went on holidays from Bristol to Faro and all fine the staff was fine everything perfect but on the way back, they complained that our bags were to big even when they had come from Bristol fine, we had to pay at the last hour 40€ and the worse is that it wasn’t only us but several people that they were in the same flight as us were! The staff was not helpful even seeing us in distress and arrogant just saying that they were doing a good job and the staff in Bristol were the ones making mistakes!!! Disgusting people

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You know what you are getting with Ryanair. Full flights, pretty long queues when boarding. More people taking up priority boarding , so overhead lockers get full pretty quickly. Limited announcements from the Captain. High prices for food and drink. But , still the lowest flight costs, and some of the best flight times.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We flew with ryanair from murcia on on 17th November, firstly i only had hand luggage, apparently it weighed heavier coming back to leeds bradford even though i had actually left belongings behind, secondly i paid twice for a sandwich for my partner, because he couldnt recall me paying when i received the food, total rip off, they charge you for taking a tooth brush, they will definitely be the last airline on my list, awful awful awful, i cannot say anything good

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money