“Flight to Reus”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Reus airport is a great airport to fly into it is small and convienient not for from main road. If you fly in here aviod Gold Car rental they are a rip off, always trying to charge for damage not done by you or implementing a milage charge that is not disclosed aviod these modern day bandits.

Date of travel: October 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hi , very bad and nasty staff in Rayan air check in counter at Cuampino Airport . I had already paid 10 Euro for check in bag ( 10 kg), but for a made up and fake reseon they charge me an extra 40 Euro for size of my bag without measuring it or allowing me to measure it !!! I have a really Very very bad memory and bad experience with Rayan air . I will Never recomended this air line and will never flat again with Rayan air .

1  Thank Shohreh h
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very help full from start to finish special on the way home from last holiday as w as waiting for pass ports to arrive

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We know there cheap but why are there so bad and really don't care about customers. the service from all the staff seem to be the same level rubbish. i really would fly any other airline if i could, even if it was double the money

1  Thank StephenMann
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On outbound check in my wife and I were allocated seats 14 rows apart both in centre seats. My wife had to board at the rear of the plane with me in the front. To my astonishment the plane was less than 1/3 full and the seats next to me were empty as well as row after row of empty seats.
The same thing happened for the return flight except this time we were 11 rows apart both in centre seats. This time the flight was fairly full but you’ve guessed it the seat next to mine was vacant.
This is obviously a deliberate policy to screw more money out of people and should be investigated by the appropriate authority.

1  Thank davidmack77