“Trolly service too slow”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We waited 1 hr to buy a cup of tea!
It’s impossible to understand the announcements whilst the crew speak in English it’s unclear
Price was good, flight was on time but I hate having to walk in the rain to the plane we were all soaked waiting in the rain to board the plane.

Date of travel: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first flight with Ryanair, I was able to check in online quite early which was a bonus, obviously there is a charge for selecting seats this early. Although I did find the check in process confusing, I’m no tech wizard but have a fair idea what I’m doing but if I fly with them again I’ll have a better idea what I’m doing.
I know Ryanair is a budget airline, so I’ll try not to be too negative, the seats, although there did seem to be a fair enough legroom for my long legs (I’m 6’5) the seats are did seem quite narrow, so I found myself leaning out into the walkway and was constantly being bumped into whenever someone walked past, this was a bit annoying. I also found the seats quite uncomfortable.
In saying that there was an ok selection of food and drinks available.
Not sure if I would fly with them again maybe a shorter flight would be better.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flight was great for short haul. It was on time, check in was quick and stress free, pleasant staff, competitively priced. I personally wouldn't want to use them for a longer flight though as seats not very comfortable.
Would definitely book again for short haul.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We travel with Ryanair throughout the year.
This particular flight had extreme weather conditions against it. Lightning, flooding and strong wind.
As always Ryanair keep you posted and we had a small delay.
For me Ryanair are a economical airline and provide a good service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Most uncomfortable journey I've ever had seats very small no leg room staff were friendly enough although not very helpful nothing on back of seat for any books had to ask steward for book to see what was for sale

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank christineleavy