“No Customer Service”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ok, I know it’s inexpensive, but that’s because there is no service. Once on board they sell you food, then they sell perfume, then they sell lottery tickets. The worst is when you try to check-in on line and they ask you to choose your seats, you are not allowed to choose 2 seats next to each other, even if they are available, unless you pay more, $60 Euros more for the RT. If you can pay more for another carrier, do it.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Worsy airline ever6 hours delayed with only £3.50 worth of refreshments!!!!!!! Disgusting!!!Poor customer service!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So I flew Ryanair and to my shock it’s not that bad, when I got on the plane it was tidy and what I’d expect from any airline with added adverts plastered all over the place. As I had an early morning flight I decided to opt for the preorder breakfast and again to my surprise it was good and if I fly with them again I would order it, it had bacon, tomato, sausages, hash browns and what I could explain as stuffing, you got a slice of bread with it which was not to my taste. I found it some what comfortable but not really for a mid hull flight so about 2 hours in I got a bit uncomfortable. As with selling I found this to be a bit pushy (i recon if the could they would hold you on the plane till you bought their perfume or something) they did the walk with the trolley of goods you would never buy on the high street 3 times but you know they have targets to hit so I understand why they are doing it. All in all the flight wasn’t too bad had the usual turbulence over the alps but as cheep flights go it was okay.

Now for the question would I fly with them again...

Only if they are cheep enough

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight from Stansted to Shannon, scheduled at 19h30 is always delayed, today by 1 hour.
Return flight from Shannon to Stansted, also delayed by 1 hour, i.e. not 21h30 but rather 22h30.
"90% of our flights are on time ... " Ryanair slogan, but 100% of FR109 and FR108 is delayed by 1 hour.
Well, the plane catches up by maybe 15-20 minutes on the return trip, but then we wait for another 20 minutes to get the people onto the bus and drive to the terminal.
For me this is the most prominent example, why Ryanair is a pig carrier (in contrast to a service-oriented company).
Big suffering.

By the way, some of the people on board of the plane will have difficulties to make their onward journey. Car rentals are closed.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

journey back from Sweden 1 hour late blamed Swiss air at Stansted for delay. Captain said journey will be 1 hour 20 minutes it was 2 hours. parked plane miles from terminal had to be bussed to satellite 3 then 15 minutes to walk to main terminal. On landing came down with huge bang never expected to land like that. customer service with Ryanair terrible. would advise to find other airline to travel. Very bad experience