“Average”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Basic flight delayed for over an hour on the plane. But was well informed by staff about what’s happened, not my preferred carrier but ok

Had better flights

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Flight was almost 2 hours delayed! No apologies nothing! Berlin crew said ryanair always delay without fail. Then we finally get on and the plane is filthy!!!! Couldnt sit on the chair.
Disgusting! Treating customers in a degrading way.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First time using Ryanair. Was impressed with all aspects of my flight from checking in to landing. Would definitely use them again

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Flew to Malaga 6TH Sept returned 12th Sept. excellant service both ways from Ryanair good price no hassle.
Whole experience ruined by parking charges, £177.50 for one week.little duty manager with purple hair and a superior attitude replied when questioned about charges,well if you just turn up and park thats the rate.should of prepaid online. all the parking options I looked at never mentioned a £125.00 surcharge. Don't they realise many older people are not computer literate, don't have a computer. Also people with reading difficulties are being ripped off.must be hundreds every week
Not Ryanair's fault but would of helped if parking charges were mentioned when booking.i say again excellent service from Ryanair.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently flew from London Stansted to Dublin, and I can honestly you it was one of the most awful experiences I’ve ever had at an airport. I had a 6:30am flight to Dublin, so I got there an hour before since I already had checked in and only had a carry on bag. The airport was absolutely insane. There was a Line to go INTO the airport. There was a suuuuper long line and I was told by a Ryanair employee that was the security line. I wasted 30 min before I realized that was the bag drop-off line. Security was ridiculously slow, the agents were taking breaks and chatting it up, taking their sweet time when obviously everyone traveling was in a hurry. When I got to my gate, the plane had already departed. They made me go back out along with everyone who missed their flight, and made everyone’s pay 100£ to rebook a flight we only missed because of their negligence. An airport employee told us that at 5:30am there was no one from Ryanair at their counter. If you have a flight departing at 6:30am, you’d expect the airline staff to be there at least by 5am but NO. They told us to contact customer service to get a refund. It should come as no surprise that when I contacted them, they washed their hands and said that it wasn’t their fault. My advice? If there’s only a small difference in price between them and LITERALLY ANY OTHER AIRLINE, go with the other airline.
PLUS, they recently changed their carry on policy. Starting November 5th, you will no longer be allowed to bring in two cabin bags. You can only bring a small one that will fit underneath the seat, and you’ll have to pay almost 8€ to bring in you carry on with you.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)