“No frills , no thrills!”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

With Ryan you get what you pay for - no frills, or thrills. It's cheap travel and they do it reasonably well. The organisation at the boarding gate is poor, especially in Treviso, a complete muddle. Everything about the flight/journey is rushed. They do it to a budget and try to make a profit out of every occasion. The constant chimes over the p.a. system can be very annoying. To date I've never had a serious issue with the airline although I am aware that many have over the summer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On the return journey with Ryan air I received a blunt notification from Ryan stating that the flight was cancelled. Tried to get in touch with Ryan to no avail. Had a live chat after hours of phoning. I was told that I should contact someone in the UK to send funds and then I would be reimbursed I emphasised that I had no money and no where to stay, but this did not seem to bother these people. We were STRANDED!! we had to wait until Tuesday for the next available flight 4 days later. Since then we have received the statutory EU compensation, but Ryan air did not pay for expenses incurred. What a joke.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we had to wait more than 1/2 on board to take off. each flight I took flight assistents sold lottery tickes and said "only for today 2 tickets for 1€". only for today each day? then they say they give money to Meyer childern hospital, is it true?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flight is delayed, typical Ryan air response time is when you have already figured that out by yourself as boarding closed ten minutes before the delayed announcement. The airport is two countries over from where we had chosen. The seats are yellow! Also delayed two hours en route to Brussels, maybe this is their way of making up the lost time to us in the most pathetic way possible. Well done Bryan! You strike again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have flown with ryanair alot but the other week we got to airport in plenty of time, every thing was going well. Sent to gate on time waiting for flight. An hour later told to go to another gate, no body know what was happening so went to Ryanair desk only to be told plane had not even landed and they didn`t know why. After being at airport for hours got on plane. With hours delay arriving home at 3.50 instead of 12.45.