“Cheap and cheerful”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My flight with Ryanair was very good considering the cost. The staff were friendly and informative on both legs of the flight. Check in at both ends was easy and well signed. I paid extra for priority boarding which in hindsight wasn't really worth it in my case. You're booked on the flight anyway so what's the rush? I only had a small bag to take on board as I checked my luggage. There was good and drink offered on board but I chose to take my own on board from the airport. After Ryanairs recent bad press all I can say is thanks for a pleasant flight.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is less about Ryanair, but it should know what its passengers go through, than the shambles that is Luton Airport which have avoided for years because of its ‘don’t give a damn about customers’ policy. Just been back, due to better flight timings than Stansted, but nothing has changed! Plane arrives 20 minutes early, well done Ryanair, and comes to a halt at gate, everyone gets up out of their seats but nothing happens. Ten minutes later a cattle truck finally appears at bottom of the steps so all herded into it. So, paying extra for priority boarding means nothing as you have to wait until every last person is off the plane! Eventually taken to a door which leads to a long narrow, cramped, dingy and over crowded corridor leading to passport control which was understaffed and mismanaged. No staff about apart from four all sitting round a computer screen in their hi-vis vests laughing and joking among themselves in a little cordoned off area. Also fine for non-UK passport holders as only seven people waiting in that line and through in no time. So, after taking an age to get through passport control, there is another wait for a bus to the car park! This all means taking one hour and twenty minutes from the plane coming to a halt at the gate to finally getting back to the car! Luton Airport is still a mismanaged, shambles with zero customer service. Avoid at all costs unless you want a masterclass in how to p*ss off customers. But to end on a positive, the plane had the new look interior which is a vast improvement, thank you Ryanair.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank DaveWatts101
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were traveling from Poznan to Dublin on the 05 April 2018 with Ryanair FR 1975 (Fly out time 12:10) seats 6F, 6E with an infant only 7 months old.
This was our second fight with him (as we were traveling to Poznan from Dublin).
A serious safety issue has accrued as we weren't given infant safety belt!!!!
After the safety demonstration I had to ask the fight attendant WHEN THE AIRCRAFT WAS ALREADY MOVING! Then we got the Orange colour child safety belt, but just quickly given to us, not even asked if we knew how to put it on, or might need help with it.
I thought, before the aircraft starts moving and before the safety demonstration counting and CHECKING ALL PASSENGERS SEAT BELT IS FASTENED is mandatory!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

well the plane is always late the staff is all about selling us bits and pieces , you dont get anything not even a bottle of water you are treated like cattle ,the whole experience is bad bad bad , coming back we flew from Szczecin airport Poland back to London , it was a nightmare plane was late they made us wait out the side in the open freezing air for 30 mins I ended with a nasty cold and they never apologise, the flight is cheap but bad for your health.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The flight was fine, but the airport it operates for London is far from the city. Due to traffic you can have trouble even if you leave the airport for 2-3 hours earlier than check-in.

Thank Florentin Adria... G