“Ryanair has to face changes in its current policy customer”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ryanair has made of the punishment its main flag to the customers. It is completely unacceptable that if a customer forgot to make the check in and arrives at the airport to the Ryanair counters into the last 2 hours for departure, the penalty for the check in will be €50; nevertheless, I noticed a fair price roster especially in food, snacks and meals, and the staff attitude on the airplane was completely friendly. My advice to Ryanair is to make a turning point in the relationship with customers otherwise the recent strike of the pilots won't be for sure the last big problem in this company.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank albrusgher

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were in London from the USA and they sent an email 2 days before our flight to check in online. I had already paid for seats and luggage so I thought I was all set. Nope! $130 to get my boarding passes from them at the airport! The email was the warning but I’m on vacation. I’m not checking email!

1  Thank Janet D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ive travelled with Ryanair for years been to Majorca, Magaluf, Ibiza, salou, Barcelona. Never experienced anything bad or unexpected up until this travel. So not only did we have to worry as a family of 6 about if our flight was gonna be cancelled but also booked as family of 5 then went onto adding another passengers onto the same holiday and flight aged 4. When it came to sorting out boarding passes, we had a right nightmare, it tried to basically say our 4 year old would have to sit by herself, anyways after 43mins in the phone with a 13p charger per minute finally got this sorted out. I must say it was one of the easiest & quickest flights I’ve ever had though. Staff were pleasant on the way there, not so pleasant on the way back was one red head lady who seemed to be in a hurry constantly rushing up and down the plane, my daughter sat with my friend & her dad on the way back on row 18 she got up to go toilet on her way back she was walking from the back on the plane and the red head lady was walking from the front of the plane & instead of her stopping to let my 6y Old by she barged straight by her so I had to say something as I found it really rude she did go back and apologise but it’s not the point. My daughter had right of way she was almost there at her chair first before the lady approached but then she rushed to beat her. The plane on the way back unloaded passengers and loaded us on, my chair was dirty had to use my own wipes to clean it and the floor hand Pringles all over it. So clearly was in a rush to get us back home. Won’t ever travel with Ryanair again even thought I give them a year till they go bust anyways.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Low prices, low service. But just enough for me. I like that they have very low prices. And actually the service is quit good. The plains fly and land good so that's what's the most important huh :-D.

I flew over to Dublin into Ophelia
No delays landed in time very happy with the flight and flying
There was a certain amount of turbulence which was to be expected
I travel weekly with Ryan air for a long time and all in all I cannot complain