“Economy alcoholic”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

flight was very smooth, meals were ok, coming home from Singapore I felt some of the flight attendants were not too helpful. Others were wonderful. I hate flying and so does my friend and a couple of the attendants were very good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived early at the airport and went to see if there was an earlier flight available. Although my ticket didn't allow me to swap flights Qantas were able to get me onto a flight almost immediately; and hour earlier than I was supposed to. Thank you Qantas!

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a morning flight out of Sydney and the plane was pretty busy. I was disappointed with the plane because it wasn't one of the newer ones. Definitely not an A380. I was very happy with the quality of the food though.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Qantas generally do a good job. However on this, the last flight from CNS to BNE on a Friday evening, when you are informed of delays to the flight it always panics me. The aircraft was fine and the staff as attentive as always.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is part of a two flight journey to NZ, so part domestic and part international. We arrive an hour early! We check in with a friendly lady and pass through the usual security. We are pleased to be allowed use of the airbridge in spite of our rear seating: a concession to those looking old and feeble! We are travelling Economy - the so called ‘peasant class’ by those who usually travel Business. The seats are comfortable enough, but as usual I have insufficient legroom. There is one TV per nine passengers which is pretty useless. Drinks and a tasty snack are part of the deal, but don’t really constitute breakfast. Pleasant flight. Towards the end the hostess gives detailed re-embarking instructions.

We have an hour in Melbourne to change planes. This involves finding Terminal 2, parading past a million duty free shops, another security scanning operation, a passport control point and a loo stop. All rather a hassle. As my wife said, ‘Singapore would have done this better.’ Our second plane is late departing. Same model as the first one but with personal TV screens. I cannot get comfortable in this seat, and need a folded blanket to support my back. Also if I lay the back of the seat back, the squab moves forward, decreasing my legroom. Obviously designed by a dwarf!! The meal on this sector is very good: my wife has a rice curry and I have chicken and vegetables. This is followed by a tasty chocolate ball and a stick of mango ice cream. The hostesses are helpful and attentive. I would have given this experience 5/5 except for the seat.