“Delayed without explanation”
Review of Philippine Airlines (PAL)

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Flight delayed for 3 hours without explanation.

Once we were served dinner the back of the seat in front, fell on my wife’s dinner. Dinner for once was actually quite good, usually the food is appalling.

Airport is terribl, even the business class lounge.

I’m still waiting for my FF card....

1  Thank mattstuart

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Huge leg room, OMG...so huge!! Service from the crew is so amazing!! They are very professional. I LOVE YOU, Philippine Airlines!!

1  Thank Teeraphong C
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I always take Philippine Airlines to Manila and onward to the provinces because the international and domestic airports are next to each other. The airports have a long way to go before even getting an 8 out of 10 rating but the flights on the new Airbus A330 are just spectacular. We were handed menus to choose our mains. As airline food seems to taste bland in mid-air because our taste receptors do not work properly, the food on the plane is quite tasty. In our flight to Japan with same airline, the meals were Japanese and well-presented. Great selection of in-flight movies. The toilets were clean and toiletries always replenished. Good selection of drinks. I love the 2-4-2 economy class seat map. I always fly the Philippine flagship carrier. Excellent service from the stewards and stewardesses. Can't say the same thing about the airports though I can see some improvement.

1  Thank yumcarrotcake
Reviewed 23 January 2018

When i travel, my first priority to check flights and amount is Philippine Airlines either domestic or international.
I am comfortable flying with them specially i am always travelling with senior citizens and a toddler. They are accommodating and friendly to your needs.
The only downside is that sometimes they have delayed flights but nonetheless, i do not mind because i am usually travelling leisurely and no time to follow.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Flight was very comfortable. Boeing 777 seats were roomy and service was good. Downside was that the plane landed in Vancouver at 2 AM, very easy to get your luggage but all the car rentals are closed until 6 AM. I had to take a cab to our hotel.