“Above my expectation.”
Review of Philippine Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I wasn't expecting much after a few disappointing flights with Xiamen Airlines, we were delayed for a while but then we took off smoothly. The leg space was spacious and the meal was alright. I love it that they do serve Filipino beers on board and whats more they gave the whole can to me!

2  Thank michaelkon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I didn't have much choice in airlines when booking my flights and was not looking forward to the flight having read unfavourable reviews however I was pleasantly surprised.

The seats were roomy and comfortable, the staff were lovely and the food and drinks aplenty.

The aircraft were older and had no in-seat entertainment and all the movies shown on the main screen probably appealed more to men so I was glad I brought a book.

I wouldn't hesitate to fly with them again

1  Thank icallitlikeitis
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What an amazing surprise, really great flight, stewards were informative. Improved so much from when I first used them. Will fly with them again.

3  Thank Jag b
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good and friendly staff in air. Ground staff can be more friendly. Nice food and service. Small aircraft with no movies. More like a budget airline only with free food and drinks and 30kg check in luggage. Maybe for this sector they use smaller aircraft.

1  Thank DhonMennen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew from San Francisco through Manila on to Dumaguete City. From the time I arrived at the airport in San Francisco late in the night to check in for the long flight, I was surrounded by people who were all very pleasant. I experienced the most courteous, professional people checking in for the international flight at the Philippine Airlines counter.

Once on board, the flight attendants were very responsive, with water and juices throughout the flight. The plane was an older model on the flight from San Francisco to Manila though on the return flight from Manila to San Francisco, the plane was new and
more comfortable with a cabin that felt a bit larger than the older plane. Its a toss up whether an isle seat making it easier to move around during the flight or a window seat to curl up in is the most comfortable place to be .... the nice thing is this flight didn't feel as long as it was.

1  Thank pkb2007