“Good entertainment but no space”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My 1st time trying Oman air, the plane is new and clean, but i could realize that no regular maintenance are done to this poor plane, the life jacket box in my chair was always open under the seat and cat be closed, the entertainment screen headphones input was not working probably.

All problems can be fixed by only some care and regular maintenance.

The entertainment onboard was very good, new movies, the device it self is fast and very high quality.

The air hostesses are very nice and doing their job perfectly.

One major problem is the space, from Kathmando to Oman i had an exit seat which was really spacious, from Oman toKuwait i took the regular seat which is very small, i couldn’t put my leg at all.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A short hop to Muscat, no adventures, no frills. A snack was handed out during flight - not much to speak of but I was surprised that something was offered in the first place. Had a booboo with luggage - it did not make my connection and only joined me at my final destination 36 hours later. In fairness, there was only 1 hour connection and I barely made the next flight myself. As the second leg was on a different airline, I am not too surprised the bag didn't make it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This Airlines is beyond the worst I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO FLY WITH THEM. They give discounted prices to trick passengers into flying with them but HORRIBLE service, ill-mannered staff, who are poorly trained, with no understanding of what customer service is. DONT GET TRICKED BY THERE PRICES! (Agent Srini in Los Angeles needs more training and understanding of the system)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had chosen Oman Air for our flight from Muscat to Duqm. The check-in procedure was quick and not complicated. The airplane we flew with was a bit dated, but service was good and we felt safe the whole time.
The flight was on time.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Having had a distinctly average experience travelling business class to Jamaica in November, I was delighted with the service offered by Oman Air.

The flat bed was comfortable and easy to use. The food and wine choices were excellent and the steward service first class