“Rubbish ”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

They cancelled my flight on 5th of march and didn't let me know!!! Now they don't even answer the phone!!! I can't go back home because of them!!! I had to discover when I arrived on the airport, very disrespectful with the costumer!!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
1  Thank gaiao977
Write a reviewReviews (36,025)

Reviewed 9 March 2021

The crew on board this flight were very aggresive towards the people they shouting at you whitout any reason when i asked for a id number or crew number they told me the would call authorities in israel ! Its realy the baddest flyd i ever had in my life !!! Shame on you lufthansa !!! I never will fly lufthansa again because off this bad experiance !!

The flight it self was perfect!

Reviewed 9 March 2021

Or flight was cancelled last March due to covid. We still haven't received a refund. Their website changed daily last year with no one to contact to get help. Now they're blaming the booking agent (and the booking agent is blaming Lufthansa). They're booking flights right now, so would take my money... but can't commit to our refund from a year ago. This airline used to be my favorite, now I'll avoid them at all costs. Not trustworthy.

Date of travel: April 2020
1  Thank GridO511KF
Reviewed 6 March 2021

Lufthansa has absolutely dreadful customer service - they cancelled my flight, then told me I had to pay a fee to rebook and pay the difference in fare and tax, which for my business class flight, was over US $7,000. I have not resolved this - absolutely awful.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank stewartm129
Reviewed 6 March 2021

I was really impressed with Lufthansa’s handling of flight disruptions and refunds due to Covid. Received my refund within 3 days and process could not have been more straightforward. Sorry I can’t fly with them this time but because of their quick refund and simple refund process, I will definitely fly with them as soon as I can. Very impressed, their service relieved a lot of stress when there is already enough to be stressing over. Thank you

Date of travel: April 2020
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.