“very nice and confortable flight with a fantastic service”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 13 December 2018

a very confortable flight und we are in time . The service on board was excellent und the meals where great and taste very good. Also the film and entertainment with film for all taste

Date of travel: November 2018

Reviewed 13 December 2018

We had originally booked an economy flight from Frankfurt to Alicante for 3 people. Lufthansa offered an upgrade to business class at the price of € 110 each way per person. Because we were taking our golf equipment I booked the upgrade, because as business class traveller golf package can be taken on the flight without additional cost.
Upon check in we found out however, that this „upgrade“ did not include the usual additional luggage at no cost. For this reason we had to pay € 80 for two of the three passengers. (Not for me, because I have senator status.) This was disappointing, because the only difference of the business class on that flight was the fact that the middle seat in each row remained open.

Reviewed 13 December 2018 via mobile

That was my first time in First Class and hope not last. Personnel was kind and helpful like always in Lufthansa but I didn’t suspect that is such difference between comfort sleeper seats comparing to business class. Also quality of food is excellent.
That was pleasure.

Reviewed 13 December 2018

I didn't care for the foot room in Business class because I have big feet and it is hard to put your feet in the narrow space available when you lie down. Now saying that I did think that the food service and crew were very good. The food was warm, fresh and appetizing. The crew took very good care of us and were always asking if there was anything else we needed. Lots of smiles all around. I will fly with them again.

Reviewed 13 December 2018

We were really well looked after by the flight crew.Flight left on time and arrived a little early.In flight entertainment was good as was the food which was washed down by a complementary brandy.Would recommend to anyone.

Date of travel: November 2018