“Lufthansa flight 470....”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our flight from Barcelona was delayed which affected our connecting Air Canada Rouge flight returning to Toronto. Lufthansa were great. They offered apologies and put about 40 people affected up in a lovely hotel, paid for dinner and a breakfast and arranged transport to and from the airport. In my opinion, there is plenty of legroom, entertainment was great, food was great, beverages provided including wine and beer and good service. Only suggestion I could offer would be when one flight crew member is making an announcement, other flight crew members should perhaps curb their conversations until the announcement is complete. In row 42 it was sometimes difficult to hear what was being said over the personal conversations behind us. Otherwise, top notch. Thank you for a wonderful flight experience.

Date of travel: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service and meal on the plane was not too bad. However , the in-flight entertainment was not too attractive (and the screen seemed small comparatively). I find the seat quite comfortable and the engine not too noisy -- so I could still sleep on the plane in my 10.5 hrs flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I made the mistake of buying my LH tickets with codeshared LH flights which meant that Frequent Traveller benefits like Priority check-in, no additional baggage allowance or lounge access dis not apply for the connecting flights into FRA and MUC. On top of that, the Eurowings flight had a joyful Purser and cabin attendants that were not translating what the pilot was saying in German while the plane was full of other nationalities. They were careless.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew from bilbao Spain to connect with another flight in Munich. We flew, so called, business class. Lufthstanza substituted one of their planes with Adria one of airlines planes. No priority boarding for business...not such a big deal...but it was clear they just designated some regular front row seats and put pillows marked business class on them. The seats were ancient and my legs were wedged against the seat in Front! Didn’t help the 2 men in front of us could not stop reclining their seats repeatedly during the long 2 hour flight! Yes... the longest flight of my life...I will try to avoid lufthsanza in the future

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose seats on the upper deck of the plane thinking it would be quieter and less traffic going by to use the washrooms. It was quieter but the big issue was the lack of air circulation. My husband and I both found the cabin extremely warm. Perhaps this is due to the fact that hot air rises. The meals were adequate and the service fine.