“Pleasant cabin staff, flights left and arrived on time. Got my seat of choice on all flights even though I only checked”
Review of Lufthansa

Positives:
Pleasant staff at airport and during the flight. Passengers were processed efficiently at gate. Seat was reasonably comfortable. Temperature was ok - quite often I find it too cold. Lufthansa still serve a drink and snack as part of the service (included).

Negatives:
Check in was busy even although I arrived 3 hours before the flight was due to go and could have done with a couple of more staff on desks - probably didn't help as it was beginning of August and one of the busiest periods.
I only had an hour between flights going, and Frankfurt airport staff happened to be body scanning every passenger which meant a bit of stress and Q jumping to catch the second flight.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not terribly impressed by Lufthansana's PE class. There is no definitive separation between PE and economy, and the seats are just about as wide as the economy. Leg room is fine. We had booked a flight that left Chicago at 3:30 p.m., and they changed the flight at least five times between booking and departure. The last time was to change the departure time to 6:15 p.m. (which ended up being 7:00 p.m.), so after changing planes in Munich (another fiasco; they changed the gate three times!), we didn't get to Berlin until mid-afternoon. Lost nearly a full day of sightseeing.
If I have a choice, I doubt it I would use Lufthansa again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight from Munich to Athens was late, and it was this plane that was to take us to Munich. We asked 3 times if we would make our connecting flight to Vancouver and we were assured that we would. We asked on the plane if we would make the flight and we were assured that we could. We landed and the ramp attendant told us to run to the new gate ( from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2 Satellite. We ran and when we got to the bus we were advised that the flight had closed and we could not get on.

We filed a complaint with Lufthansa and 7 days later have not had the courtesy of even an email reply. I called and was advised that the only way they handle these complaints is by email, and they have disconnected the telephone complaint line.

I am an adult. If a plane is late, well, stuff happens, so TELL ME HONESTLY and I can cope. Don't lie and force me to run 1.2 kilometres for nothing.
DON'T mislead people.

2  Thank johnandpat88Montalla
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Incompetent management of luggage logistics, we waited a long time for our luggages retrieval without any apparent reason. There were only 5 passengers waiting for the luggage and they couldn't manage.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank Alessandro C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not a bad flight. Older plane but still comfortable. The staff as always was fantastic. very reasonable pricing too.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)