“Seat price is worthwhile only in certain aircraft models”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 6 April 2018

For this flight I made a reservation for a seat at a greater distance. This cost me 25€ each direction. The flight from FRA to VCE had been with an A321 which had an enormous space with its emergency exit. So it worse the payment, but on the flight back with an A320 there was only a bit more space than normal with its emergency exit and I did not like it, that I had to pay for it.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Recently took a great flight from Munich to Copenhagen, the check in was easy and boarding not a problem even with a lot of people bringing hand carry bags. The staff were professional in check in as well as on the aircraft, I fly a lot so I get to see the different quality of service and Lufthansa is a big step up from a low cost carrier. Worth the slightly higher price for better service and amenities throughout the process.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Return flights to and from FRA from DTW, the 747 looked pretty tired, flight attendants were personable but for me lacked that sparkle and attentiveness that we got from the FA's on the subsequent flights onto BKK with Thai Airways. The food was not really good, I was disappointed. Recent BC flights with Qatar and with Thai Airways all aspects of their service and business class was at another level from Lufthansa. I don't think I would fly BC with Lufthansa again. I will stick with Delta for transatlantic flights going forward.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Full service with a smile. The staff are professional and friendly. Flights although delayed in take off briefly still arrived basically on time or early. Love the mobile app it makes checkin and boarding easy. Looking forward to flying with them again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very good hard product. Seat is comfortable with room to move. I was in 24F a bulkhead seat. This seat also includes a let rest. There may be slightly less room in this seat if you are 6' or taller.

IFE is very good, flight crew friendly and helpful.

Inflight food, was mediocre, really nothing special

PE is not inexpensive, I was offered an upgrade of USD $350.00 each way which I took. I would never pay full price for this upgrade. If you can afford it and you won't lose sleep over your purchase then you may want to consider PE.