“Fairly Comfortable”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 10 December 2017

The flight attendants were friendly. The premium economy is worth the extra money when you have a long flight. The food was pretty good. The flight was long; however, the flight was fairly comfortable. The inflight entertainment was pretty good.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Had a flight to Madrid with overlay in Frankfurt. Some of the flight attendance where lovely, one was apparently having a bad day, letting it out on us. Not great food. Overall an okay flight.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

The boarding process is the strangest I’ve seen. You line up to have your passport and immigration papers checked, then they send you to the back of the same line to board. What is the point? I paid 70.00 for reserving my seat in advance and someone else was given the same seat. She showed me her boarding pass and it was the same! How does that work out when they check your boarding pass the first time you line up and assign you a “security number” that is associated with your seat number.?

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Flight in spacious airbus 380/800. Very nice plan with 2decks, 10 seats in a row (3-4-3), and fine inflight entertainment. Good headphones available en very friendly staff. Starting with an sparkling wine or any other drink you like they provided us with a very tasteful meal. It was really good and even in a good restaurant I was happy with it, so for a airplane meal it was one of the best I ever had. They also offered red or white wine and as much water as you would like, and also fresh drinks, beers etc. Wow, I think I’m going to arrange every flight to and from the us with them. They have a alliance with united airlines, and that is how I got on this flight. At the end of the flight they offered a breakfast whick was also very tasteful. With several doors and decks boarding and leaving teh plane was fast and comfortable. One hour time to a connecting flight to Amsterdam on Frankfurt is tight because it is a large airport.
Although it is a very nice airport with interesting shops (been here before). Worth the detour going to Amsterdam. Please accept my compliments. Sie sind grossartig.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Much went wrong. Because of a snow storm in Oslo, the connecting flight LH 867 was delayed, we were told, from 1900 to 1950. We were then asked to board. After sitting more than two hours in the plane, we were to told to leave, get our bags and contact Lufthansa personnel for hotel and a new flight. After an hour we got the bags, but there was no Lufthansa personnel to help. SAS is the handling agent, but was unable to cope. I got a text message that I was rebooked on a flight next morning at 0620. Then, I decided to take a taxi home, sleep some hours in my own bed. Next morning at the airport, chaos still reigned and I had to force my way to check in. On the plane, there was no service whatsoever, no coffee, no breakfast. In Frankfurt I had to spend fourteen hours. On the next flight, LH 510, I was placed next to the toilets, with much no noise and little sleep; service nothing to write about. I arrived in Buenos Aires 24 hours late, exhausted.