“Great Experience”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I flied with Lufthansa from Bremen to Lisbon and back, with one stop inside Germany, and had a great experience with this airline. Both outward and return journeys were on time. Seating on Lufthansa flights was comfortable. Meal was of good quality. Staff was kind, polite, and helpful.
I would definitely fly with Lufthansa again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have choose this airlines again, and I was very satisfied . Great service provided by fly attendants, very clean airplane , little delay on departure , but earlier arrival to Munich was nice. Lufthansa offers large range of goods during a flight include even on economy class.
For international travel to Europe is Lufthansa my number one!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really a pleasure to fly this airline. Great staff and the food and service was very good for economy. The crew over was better than the crew back but overall I really enjoyed this airline. Great in seat entertainment. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I flew Lufthansa from Houston to Frankfurt (LH441) and then on to Zurich (LH1190). The flights were on time, the service provided was friendly and efficient, the food service was very good, and the in-flight entertainment met our needs. We were very pleased with the two segments of our trip to Switzerland provided by Lufthansa.

1  Thank CJTravelerTexas
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Never complained about an airline before but am very happy to add to the bad reviews on here. The sad thing is that having complained directly to them they really don't care and it's a shame that such a big iconic company make you feel your wasting your time even writing a complaint. So much for So Called German Efficiency lol.
Even before our trip began I had EIGHT emails informing me of seat changes. I had paid for and selected specific seats and with 4 flights in all we never got any of the original seats I selected. Even on the final flight home to Manchester when as we boarded the plane in Frankfurt and thought at last we are getting the seats we booked we presented our boarding cards at the podium and it printed out a change of seats ticket AARRGGHHHH!!!
When we landed in Frankfurt from Athens we taxied out to a remote stand and got bused around the Terminal, it took TWENTY MINUTES! before we eventually arrived at the Terminal.
Police Border control checked everyone and we then had to run to get our connection flight as the gate they landed us at and the gate we departed from were as far apart as they could be and we only had a hour. We arrived at the gate just as the last passengers were boarding. You could have arranged a Golf Cart style buggy to help us get there Lufthansa but as I said before and is evident from a company that doesn't even bother to reply to the comments on Trustpilot THEY DON'T CARE.
I can only hope people read this before booking with them as I would never thought I would need to and that I would see such poor reviews for such an iconic brand and I've only given a couple of the many problems we had with them.
AVOID