“Excellent service”
Review of Korean Air

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have recently been traveling with Korean Air due to their amazing service. I have always had nothing but pleasant experiences, but this time was even better than the rest. Flight attendants were over the top amazing! They were very attentive and were always available when I needed their services. They asked just the right number of times if I needed anything, which I greatly appreciated. I felt very comfortable and appreciated as a customer. It made me want to continue to fly with Korean Air.

1  Thank clauprz

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thoroughly satisfactory return flight from London to Seoul. Out on an A380 (interestingly split into small compartments internally, so you get little sense of how large this plane is). Back on a 747. Legroom good both ways. Service good. Good selection of films. Generally low stress (Incheon Terminal 2 is excellent here). About as good as it gets on long haul economy.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Comfortable seating. Good lighting for reading. Decent meal for airline food. Plane was on time and ride was smooth.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The standards have dropped badly. My last flight was delayed 1.5 hours, while the engines were test, with the passengers on board. As a result, I missed my connection in Seoul. There, the Korean employee did not enter my meal preference for the new flight. The crew had NO meal for me at all. Refused to even try to find something. I starved. The airline offers no compensation. The crew used to be perfectly groomed and dressed. On recent flights, one attendant had a 5 inch, thick thread hanging from her jacket. Another had a 2 x 1.5 inch scuff on her shoe.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We flew round trip economy JFK to ICN. On the outbound flight we were pleasantly surprised by being seated before the galley with lots of legroom; getting up to stretch and such was a breeze without interrupting anyone. We didn’t have such luck on the return, but for economy, the seats and legroom were pretty good. Of course, an economy 14 plus hour flight isn’t fun, but the staff was excellent keeping the flight clean and comfortable, especially the restrooms. Little extras such as a good entertainment system, toothbrushes & paste, slippers and hot towels were helpful. Staff was always up and about with trays of water & juice and snacks. I wish the seats had foot rests for such a long flight, but all in all great for the class of service we purchased.