“Great airline, flateds and great service”
Review of Korean Air

Reviewed 20 September 2016

We took advantage of a very reasonable business class fare from Australia via Seoul to Seattle. Service was very good, we had very comfortable flat beds, there was a choice of western and Asian foods (I enjoy trying Asian) so we would happily fly with them again.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I felt like I was a prisoner. My husband was in business class which by the way was empty and they refused to let me speak to him for 14 hours. Here is one of numerous examples: . A passenger spilled soup all over me and then her kid kicked me 3 times and the flight attendant smiled and said so sorry and still refused to let me see him. Then they refused to let me move from my wet seat after the soup was spilled.
We had 6 flights with them in 10 days,all miserable and will never ever use them again.

1  Thank phillytrip444444
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

It took a heck of a long time in transit from Nairobi to Sydney through Seoul but boy did I have an adventure on my flight!
Had my first try of seaweed soup and sticky rice and to my surprise I loved it! This was maybe aided by my Korean neighbor next to me whom I'd just met-she helped explain what everything on my plate was and how to eat it:-)
The entertainment was quite good and since it was a long flight I watched a bunch of series episodes and movies.
At the airport in Incheon I bought a tourist temporary visa and went on a free town tour on some buses provided-luck had it that it was a public holiday there and there were some market festivities. Loved the cultural tours and the museum. Back at the airport waiting to board there were stations where you could make your own art and people who showed you what to draw and all-very interesting. I almost felt bad when getting on my connecting flight to Sydney. They gave me a small taste of S. Korea and I'd love to go back and do a proper visit.

1  Thank lisette G
Reviewed 13 September 2016

This airline is excellent, stewardesses are very friendly, the food is outstanding, and the seating is very comfortable. We flew round trip from Seattle to Korea. They have a wide variety of food on their menu for everyone.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking Class Bangkok and crew was on this flight as a substitution flight from our Delta airlines flight (inter airlines co-operation). We were not informed of the substitution. Lucky for us it was the same gate and time as we were name called to board the flight. Korean air was in every way as good a flight as the Delta flights with a little extra leg room 32" and full in flight entertainment. They lost points due to stews attitude toward free in flight beverages and their food service did not know we had special meals ordered (allergies) . They did not mark our seats for allergies as did the Delta Flights. The Korean Air food was the other reason they lost points as it was so typical airline food and Asian in content.