“Excellent Choice!”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 26 January 2020

Flew from KL to Paris via Amsterdam. Flight was a bit delayed taking off due to ground issue, Captain kept us informed then after take off relatively smooth. Outstandingly smooth landing. Comfortable, friendly flight crew, good entertainment selection and menu choice. Second time flying that route and highly recommend it.

Date of travel: January 2020
1  Thank DracarysGOT
KLM_Royal_Dutch1, Social Media Representative at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

We are glad to read that we were able to make your trip with us a pleasant one. We thank you for your time, and hope that, despite the delays, we will see you aboard our flights again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (31,038)

Reviewed 26 January 2020

KLM service is amazing - other's could take a lesson from the courteous, professional staff! The attention provided, the meals, snacks and beverage service were excellent and I am truly spoiled now for anything other than what KLM offers. And the little houses!

Date of travel: January 2020
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank SalR5
KLM_Royal_Dutch1, Social media representative at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience flying with us. The warm, personal, yet professional, approach of our cabin crew is what they have come to be known for and that which we are most proud of. We're glad you had the chance to experience it. We appreciate your endorsement and look forward to having you fly with us again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2020

Really can't find fault with this flight. Staff were all super friendly and helpful. The service was amazing. The food was mostly really good. The seats, space and in flight entertainment were great.

Date of travel: October 2019

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with us. We're glad that our brand of service has left a good impression on you and we shall strive to live up to that expectation in all your future travels with us. Thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

Klm airline was extremely good flight considering 7 1/2 hr flight. Very helpful airline host. Ticket counter and inside airport boarding gate. Food was good for airplanes dining. I highly recommended this airline. Extra baggage cost similar to other airline price. Comfortable relaxing seats in Economy sections. Plenty of leg room and overhead compartment storage. Will be flying klm from now on. Planes were on time every time on both journey coming down and returning back

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Value for money

Thank you for sharing your personal experience flying with us. We're glad you enjoyed the amenities as well as our brand of service on board. We appreciate your endorsement and look forward to having you fly with us again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2020

I had to fly back at short notice due to an unexpected serious family illness. I was worried about connecting flights as time was short in Schipol. When I explained my concern to the staff in Rome, they, and the flight crew could not have been more helpful. They radioed ahead to check my gate, made sure I got off the plane first, that I knew where to go and then that the crew on the second aircraft were aware. The second crew moved me forward and made sure I was (again) first off the aircraft to meet my taxi. I made it home just in time and cannot thank KLM enough for their wonderful staff and outstanding performance! They went above and beyond and I have kept the beautiful card the crew gave me as I left the aircraft. Thank you KLM.

Date of travel: July 2019